Exhibitor Information 2018
Information and Registration
In the Halls & Walls service manual all necessary information for exhibitors as well as offers of service partners are summarised: power supply, carpets, stand partition walls through to complete rental stands.
Services provided by the DAV
The German Alpine Club, being the organiser
- rents the exhibition grounds in the NCC,
- invites all exhibitors,
- informs interested parties and persons,
- does the organisational planning and issues the list of exhibitors,
- provides order forms for services offered by the Nuremberg Trade Fair service partners,
- provides free of charge Wi-Fi Wireless Internet connection for exhibitors,
- promotes the event using various media,
- distributes invitations and information,
- operates and manages the website hallsandwalls.de comprising information for exhibitors and visitors,
- organises the proper conduct of the event: measure in the stands, admission control, registration with the authorities, construction cleaning, daily cleaning of the corridors, heating / ventilation, toilet service, control staff during assembly, runtime and dismantling, night watch and medical services,
- organises the framework program.
There is no right to benefits and services which are not listed above.
Examples of services which are expressly not included for participating parties are:
- The release of visitor data; neither postal nor email addresses.
- A right to a certain placement, dimensioning or format of the stand.
- First priority when planning the stands is an effective use of the hall grounds (optimised economic efficiency, low stand fees and improved atmosphere)
- An „arbitration function“ of the organiser. The procurement of the stand areas does not follow political interests or desires of individual interest groups.
- Registration: 15 June to 15 July 2018
The procurement of the stand spaces will be effected in the order of registration receipt; in case of overbooking, a waiting list will be set up.
- Late registration with a surcharge of 30 % as long as stands are available
- Generating a layout of the hall plan and submit the same to the respective authorities for verification
- 27 August: Publication of the hall plan
- Invoicing and due date of payment of the stand rental. The invoice includes the stand number which is required for ordering power supply, partitioning walls, carpet and similar services.
- 19 October: Deadline for service orders (power supply, partitioning walls, carpet, desks, chairs, etc.)
- End of October: Dispatch of the exhibitor passes
Registration will be possible exclusively online.
After receipt of the registration, a booking confirmation will be sent to you by email.
Costs and Billing
After registration's deadline the hall plan will be set up and will subsequently be authorised by the responsible authorities. After that, the sizes of the stand areas and the stand numbers are definitely defined and known. A minimum area of 10 m² will be provided.
The rent is € 65.00/m² exhibition space plus the statutory value-added tax. A surcharge of 30 % will be charged for late registrations because of the additional time and effort for the organiser.
You will receive invoice, stand sketch including dimensioning and stand number. You need the stand number for ordering power supply, carpet and similar services provided by Nuremberg Trade Fair Service Partners.
Co-exhibitors are companies sharing or using the stand of a main exhibitor in order to present their own products. If you are a co-exhibitor, the fee is € 100.00 plus the statutory value-added tax. It includes the entry of the company data into the list of exhibitors. A surcharge of 30 % will be charged for late registrations for the additional time and effort.
Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive a booking confirmation by email.
- For product presentations the conference rooms Dublin with 63 m², Zurich with 69 m² and Amsterdam with 120 m² are available.
- The rooms may each be rented for 45 minutes.
- 15 minutes are planned for the changeover.
- Booking of the conference rooms is possible in the course of registration.
- The assignment of the rooms will be effected in the order of receipt of registration.
- The presentations are mainly planned in times without other official program.
- Room rental for the rooms Dublin and Zurich is € 120.00 /45 min plus the statutory value-added tax.
- Room rental for the room Amsterdam is € 200.00 /45 min plus the statutory value-added tax.
- A surcharge of 30 % will be charged for the additional time and effort for late registrations.
- If required, conference rooms Cannes and Tunis with 52 m² each within the NCC may be booked for meetings.
- Room rental for the rooms Cannes and Tunis is € 65.00 /45 min plus the statutory value-added tax.
Services of Nuremberg Trade Fair (NürnbergMesse)
The partners of the Nuremberg Trade Fair offer extensive services. Connection to power, carpets and partitioning walls are the most frequently booked services; you may find the complete list and all order forms in the service manual .
- Please directly send the order forms to the service partners of Nuremberg Trade Fair, not to the DAV (organiser): hallsandwalls[Klammeraffe]nuernbergmesse[Punkt]de
- Please order timely with the service partners – if the order is placed too late, an additional fee will be charged!
List of exhibitors
After invoicing, the list of exhibitors will be set up including company name, logo, brand name, products, stand number and website. Please check your entry and send any change and correction requests by email.
List of exhibitors 2018 (last updated: 7 November 2018).
The exhibition logo for your website and your entire correspondence: invitation letters, invoices, email signature, newsletter, etc. You will find the Halls & Walls logo in the download area.
Using the exhibitor pass you have access to the NCC already from 08:00 hrs. Therefore, exhibitor passes must not be handed out to visitors. Exhibitor passes are issued in stages:
- 3 exhibitor passes for the first 10 m² exhibition space
- 2 exhibitor passes in addition for every further 10 m² exhibition space
- 1 exhibitor pass for co-exhibitors
Dispatch to the exhibition stand
When dispatching directly to the exhibition stand, please use this recipient address:
Halls & Walls, NCC West, Stand (your stand number)
contact person, cellphone
Halls & Walls lasts three days, one assembly day and two days of event and exhibition.
- Please ensure that the shipment arrives during this period of time.
- Please ensure that the recipient is present to accept the shipment.
With shipments from outside the EU into the EU, customs duties and import turnover tax may be charged. Please make arrangements to prevent your shipment from being delayed at customs. If in doubt please clarify the case with your forwarder or the partner of the Nuremberg Trade Fair:
Schenker Deutschland AG
Service Partner Center
Tel +49 (0) 9 11. 8 17 48-0
Fax +49 (0) 9 11. 8 17 48-25
- Advertisement banners on the gallery railing of the first floor, matched to the span widths in lengths of 1.00 m, 2.20 m, 3.40 m, 4.60 m. Heigth of banner: 0.80 m. For each section (span) € 65.00 plus the statutory value-added tax will be charged. Banner ordering in the course of the online registration or via E-mail to hallsandwalls[Klammeraffe]alpenverein[Punkt]de.
- Flags, large format prints, roll-up-displays, deco islands in suitable places in the foyer. After prior consultation and at extra cost.
Not possible or not allowed:
- Flags or banners outside the rented stand area without prior consultation with the organiser
- Display and distribution of promotional material outside the rented stand area
Come together – Halls & Walls Party
The exhibition is open on Friday, 23 November 2018, until 18:00 hrs. Afterwards, the development of the climbing culture is humorously illuminated as the opening. The stand party only ought to start after show. The stand party is planned to end at 22:30 hrs. Until 23:00 hrs everybody has to leave the NCC. After 18:00 hrs you are not allowed to visit external exhibition stands.
Loading and parking
Vehicle access to the loading yard 12 during assembly and dismantling is possible for a maximum of 2 hours on payment of a deposit of € 100,00. There is no special permit for access.
After unloading trucks, trailers and vans have to be parked free of charge on the truck parking area (LKW-Parkplatz) at the Ingolstädter Straße. There is no parking permit required, but indicate the Halls &Walls fair to the staff. A free shuttle bus service will be available to the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
On the day of assembling, 22 October 2018, cars can park free of charge on the visitor car park of the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg. During the fair a permanent parking permit can be ordered with the order forms in the service manual. The car park for Halls & Walls will be the south parking deck (Parkdeck Süd), see map.
During the assembly and dismantling of Halls & Walls 2018 it is NOT allowed to park in the loading yard 12!
Vehicel access to the loading yards on the day of dismantling is permitted from 16.00 hrs.
Drive-in to the hall
Vehicles, trucks, cars, vans and trailers have to remain outside the hall. This applies at all times from the beginning of assembly to the end of dismantling. Because of the distances from the loading gate to the exhibition stand as well as to the lifts bringing a handcart or trolley or similar assistive equipment is strongly recommended.
There is a limited contingent of hotels with different price categories available. The contingent is valid until Sunday, 25.11.2018. If you need to book by Sunday, please, choose 25.11.2018 as departure day, as the standard view only shows the period 22. - 24. November.
Private rooms can be booked via:
There is also a campsite directly opposite the fair: